Skip to main content

BYU–Hawaii Brand

Apparel, Promo Items, Videos, and More
Apparel and Uniforms
Stationery System
Promo and More

Apparel and Uniforms

All department apparel for promotional or uniform purposes must be in crimson or neutral colors (black, white, shades of gray). All apparel and t-shirt designs require approval from University Communications. Send requests and designs to for assistance and approvals before purchase.

Six examples of the BYUH monogram logo in and on school and neutral colors.

Examples of Apparel:

  • Department Uniforms
  • T-shirts for Events (Culture Night, Food Fest, etc.)
  • T-shirts for Campaigns (Honor Week, etc.)
  • Polo Shirts
  • Jackets
  • Vests
  • Pants
  • Hats
  • Face Masks
  • BYUH Club Shirts (club shirts don't have to be in BYUH colors if they do not use the BYUH monogram)

Stationery System

  • Department Envelopes
  • Department Letterheads
  • Employee Business Cards
  • Student Networking Cards

All BYUH departments, individual employees, and students must order their official BYUH business cards, networking cards, letterheads, and envelopes through Print Services' Print Shop Pro. Print Services is required to use the university's official stationery templates for these items as instructed by University Communications. Contact with any questions or concerns.


All videos must follow the same visual identity guidelines as explained (colors, logo usage, fonts, tone, messaging, etc.).

All content (music, graphics, and script) must be safe to use with the proper permissions and copyright licenses.

At the end of the video, it is required to use the BYUH monogram or department logo. Contact for the animated monogram video. Our Media Productions Team is also available to assist with any video projects upon request.

BYUH Monogram ending graphic of a video

Promo Items, Display Cases, Campus Signage, etc.

View the available communication channels for specific guidelines and tips on the following items:

  • University Bulletins
  • University Calendar
  • On-Campus Banners
  • Digital Signage
  • Oversized Posters in the Aloha Center
  • Posters/Flyers
  • Social Media
  • Sidewalk Signs
  • Websites
Example of Promotional Items:

  • Pens
  • Lanyards
  • Water Bottles
  • Feather Flags
  • University Display Cases
  • Campus Exterior and Interior Signage (office signage, wayfinding signage)
  • Shirts
  • And more!

All of these types of items require approval from University Communications prior to printing and purchasing. Send requests to for assistance and approvals for promotional items.