Digital signage is an effective and cost-efficient way to advertise and market information across campus. BYU–Hawaii departments wishing to advertise events, campaigns, initiatives, etc. should submit static images, motion graphics, or short videos to be displayed on digital screens placed in high traffic areas across campus.
Digital Signage Guidelines
- Dimensions: 1920 px by 1080 px (landscape only).
- Color Mode: RGB.
- Videos should not include sound.
- Videos should not be longer than 60 seconds.
- The amount of text should be limited and large enough to read from a distance (min. 24pt).
- Submissions will be displayed no longer than 5 weeks.
How to Submit Digital Signage
Images and videos that are already formatted correctly to the guidelines above, please email it to email@example.com.
If you need assistance creating an image, University Communications has templates available for Photoshop, Illustrator, and PowerPoint that can be used to create an image.
If you have a high-profile or important university-level project, University Communications can assist with the design work. Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out a new design project request form.
Locations of Digital Signage
- Lorenzo Snow Administration Building
- Aloha Center
- Joseph F. Smith Library
- Heber J. Grant Building