BYU–Hawaii Website Publishing
University Communications works together with Enterprise & Information Systems to assist and empower university departments as they create online content that is consistent with the university's identity, accessible to people of all abilities, and compliant with university policies. Like other Church Educational System and Church entities, BYU–Hawaii uses a content management system called Brightspot for web publishing. Brightspot is a user-friendly and secure solution to the university's online needs.
Notice something that needs to be changed on or something missing from a BYU–Hawaii website? Contact that site or department's content manager to request a change.
Content Managers and Editors
University Communications will continue to facilitate training, access, and publishing of online content. Please remember, University Communication's responsibility is to train and manage department access so that departments are able to manage their own online content within university guidelines. Please do not hesitate to contact the following for assistance:
- Training and troubleshooting Brightspot processes - email@example.com.
- UC Reviews and web publishing - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brightspot users, roles, and permissions requests and changes - email Leilani Guerrero or use the Website Edit Access Request Form.
- New events on the Events site - use the Submit an Event form.
- Update an event on the Events site - email@example.com.