Procedures and Guidelines
1. The Career Bulletin is distributed campus-wide once a week to all students, faculty, and staff. Announcements must be received no later than Friday at 9:00 am to be included in the following week's bulletin. Announcements received after the deadline will be included in the bulletin the week after.
2. Announcements must be 80 words or less, including attributions and contact information. If needed, a hyperlink can be included to redirect readers to a Web page for more information.
3. Include a name and contact information with the announcement as a resource for people to refer to if they have questions. Email addresses used as contact information must be a BYUH email address (@go.byuh.edu or @byuh.edu).
4. University Communications and the Ho'okele Department for Admissions, Career, & Alumni Services (Ho‘okele Department) reserves the right to refine the text. Please ensure information is correct, such as dates, times, etc.
5. Information will be distributed only once a week. Please plan accordingly. University Communications and the Ho‘okele Department reserves the right to determine whether or not a mistake needs to be corrected and repeated.
6. University Communications and the Ho'okele Department reserves the right to reject submissions. Policies are subject to change to address unforeseen issues should they arise. We will notify you when changes will be made on this policy.
7. The following announcements are not appropriate for any BYU–Hawaii bulletin:
- Personal commercial advertisements
- Lost and Found
- Other personal business
- Rumors and hearsay
- Individual out of office announcements
- Items or events covering doctrinally sensitive issues
8. Review these policies regularly.
9. Email email@example.com with questions and concerns.