Procedures & Guidelines:
1. The Student Bulletin is distributed daily to all current students. Announcements must be received no later than 9:00 am to be included in that day's bulletin. Announcements received after the deadline will be included in the next bulletin.
2. Information that pertains to both students and employees must be submitted in two individual submissions: the Student Bulletin and the Employee Bulletin.
3. To submit an announcement, fill out the Student Bulletin form provided.
4. Announcements must be 80 words or less, including attributions and contact information. If needed, a hyperlink can be included to redirect readers to a web page for more information.
5. Include a name and contact information with the announcement as a resource for people to refer to if they have questions. Email addresses used as contact information must be a BYUH email address (@go.byuh.edu or @byuh.edu).
6. University Communications reserves the right to refine the text. Please ensure information is correct, such as dates, times, etc.
7. All submissions will be distributed three times: Once as a new submission and twice as a reminder. If you are advertising an event, it will be distributed once as a new submission, once in the today section on the event date, and once as a reminder.
8. All submissions will only run the allotted three times. If they are re-submitted, with the same information, they will not be distributed again.
9. If your submission needs more than the allotted three times verification must be provided.
10. University Communications reserves the right to reject submissions. Policies are subject to change to address unforeseen issues should they arise. We will notify you when changes will be made on this policy.
11. The following announcements are not appropriate for any BYU–Hawaii Bulletin:
- Personal commercial advertisements
- Lost and Found
- Other personal businesses
- Rumors and hearsay
- Individual out of office announcements
- Items or events covering doctrinally sensitive issues
12. Review these policies regularly.
13. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and concerns.