Web Calls at BYU–Hawaii
Due to the University's adjustments to work and study remotely, we actively use Zoom and Microsoft Teams for virtual meetings. We provided a photo gallery of options that students and employees can use as the background. These photos are available for personal use only.
How to Change Your Virtual Background
- Click on "Settings"
- Click on "Virtual Background"
- Click on an image to select one of the default options or to add your own image, click the + button, then "Add Image"
- If you use an image with the BYUH logo, uncheck "Mirror my video" or flip the image horizontally and then add the image to Zoom.
For additional support, visit Zoom's help center.
On Microsoft Teams
You must be in a meeting in order to view the background images. Once you enter a meeting:
- Click the three dots (...) in the menu bar
- Select "Show Background Effects"
- Click on an image to select one of the default options or to add your own image, click "+ Add New" at the top of the gallery, then select an image that is saved on your computer.