Web Calls at BYU–Hawaii
Due to the university's temporary adjustments to work and study from home, our BYU–Hawaii ‘ohana actively uses Zoom and Microsoft Teams for virtual meetings. We provided a photo gallery of options that students and employees can use as the background. These photos are available for personal use only.
How to Change Your Virtual Background
- Click on "Settings"
- Click on "Virtual Background"
- Click on an image to select one of the default options or to add your own image, click the + button, then "Add Image"
For additional support, visit Zoom's help center.
On Microsoft Teams:
You must be in a meeting in order to view the background images. Once you enter a meeting:
- Click the three dots (...) in the menu bar
- Select "Show Background Effects"
- Click on an image to select one of the default options or to add your own image, click "+ Add New" at the top of the gallery, then select an image that is saved on your computer.