Web Calls at BYU–Hawaii
Due to the university's temporary adjustments to work and study from home, our BYU–Hawaii ‘ohana actively uses Zoom and Microsoft Teams for virtual meetings. We provided a photo gallery of options that students and employees can use as the background. These photos are available for personal use only.
How to Change Your Virtual Background
- Click on "Settings"
- Click on "Virtual Background"
- Click on an image to select one of the default options or to add your own image, click the + button, then "Add Image"
For additional support, visit Zoom's help center.
On Microsoft Teams:
You must be in a meeting in order to view the background images. Once you enter a meeting:
- Click the three dots (...) in the menu bar
- Select "Show Background Effects"
- Select one of the default backgrounds by clicking on it. You can blur your background or use an image.
Users will be able to upload their custom background images beginning in May.