Career Bulletin Guidelines
Procedures & Guidelines for Career Bulletin Submissions
- The Career Bulletin is distributed daily campus-wide to all students, faculty, and staff. Announcements must be received no later than 9:00 a.m. to be included in that day's bulletin. Announcements received after the deadline will be included in the next bulletin.
- To submit an announcement, you may use the form on the next page of this website.
- Announcements must be 80 words or less, including attributions and contact information. If needed, a hyperlink can be included to redirect readers to a Web page for more information.
- Please include a name and contact information with the announcement so people can reach you with questions if necessary. Email addresses used as contact information must be @go.byuh.edu or @byuh.edu to be included.
- University Communications reserves the right to refine the text. Please ensure information is correct, such as dates, times, etc.
- Information will be distributed only one time per week. Please plan accordingly. University Communications reserves the right to determine whether or not a mistake needs to be corrected and repeated.
- University Communications reserves the right to reject submissions. Policies are subject to change to address unforeseen issues should they arise. We will notify you when changes will be made on this policy.
The following announcements are not appropriate for any BYU–Hawaii bulletin:
- Personal commercial advertisements
- Lost and Found
- Other personal business
- Rumors and hearsay
- Individual out of office announcements
- Items or events covering doctrinally sensitive issues
9. Please review these policies regularly.